Fishline is currently accepting applications for a Client Services Manager
Cover letter and resume are due by April 27, 2108.
Title: Client Services Manager — 40 hours a week
Reports to: Executive Director
Our vision is a community where a safety net exists for all people, which includes adequate food, shelter, healthcare and employment. In 2017, we served approximately 4000 households distributing nearly one million pounds of food. After 50 years of neighbors helping neighbors, this year, Fishline will move into a new building. Our new 15,000 square foot facility will include a grocery-store style market for those needing our food bank services on the first floor, and a Comprehensive Services Center (CSC) on the second floor which will bring together the best providers of basic human services under the same roof for the first time in Kitsap County. Working cooperatively, our new CSC will address client issues at their root, helping clients move out of a need for services and onto stable lives.
About our Client Services Manager Position:
This position oversees the direction-setting and implementation of all Client Services/ComprehensiveServices activity. It also includes administrative work of coordinating and implementing client outreach and assistance services, including assessments of need, case management, provision of direct assistance or referral and coordination with outside agencies. Serves as primary Fishline liaison and lead agency representative for Fishline’s Comprehensive Services Center. Also oversees effective provision of client services through programs like the Food for Thought, Birthday Fairy and the Clothing Closet.
– Creates department plan each year that identifies key goals and client assistance policies
– Determine budgets and integrate other funding sources to provide financial assistance for our
– Manages financial assistance allocations and reports
– Consults with advocates on client situations with multiple barriers
– Manages Client Advocate, Front Desk Coordinator, HomeShare Coordinator and Kitsap Community Resources Case Manager and works closely with partners such as the Housing Solutions Center for the benefit of the client
– Creates job descriptions, implements performance evaluations and assists leadership in filling open positions within the Client Services Team
– Orchestrate outcome surveys and other tools to understand service and program effectiveness, communicate findings effectively and regularly
– Determine gaps in services by trends analysis, surveys, registration information and outcomes. Create or partner to fill those gaps
– Maintains active involvement in collaborative partnerships
– Hold monthly meetings with other agency providers to solidify the processes for shared clients
– Work with community leaders and other providers to assure a strong local safety net
– Develop community-based approaches like Time Banks or Support Groups to encourage client self-sufficiency and clients support of one another
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or closely related field and 3 months of experience working with clients in a non-profit or governmental agency. Additional experience may substitute for education.
• Ability to maintain purposeful working relationships with clients, volunteers, client advocates, local and government agencies and community leaders
• Knowledge of social service purposes and delivery
• Ability to develop programs and procedures and improve provision of client assistance
• Excellent communicator, verbally and written
• Ability to multitask in a noisy environment with frequent interruptions
Salary range of $45,000 – $60,000 to be based on qualifications. Position is also eligible for paid vacation, sick leave and a monthly health care allowance.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to Mary Nader at email@example.com OR to North Kitsap Fishline, Attn: Mary Nader, P.O. Box 1517, Poulsbo, WA 98370