North Kitsap Fishline is excited to add the new position of Business and Programs Manager to its staff. NK Fishline provides food and emergency services to over 4,000 clients with a team of 250 volunteers processing close to 1,000,000 pounds of rescued food annually.
The successful candidate for this position will help Fishline accomplish its next phase of growth in order to help provide an expanded menu of social services for the greater Kitsap community from our Poulsbo campus. The focus will be equally divided between oversight and maintenance of business systems and client programs.
The Business and Programs Manager is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the financial and day-to-day business practices and client programs operational performance, reporting to the Executive Director and working in close collaboration with Fishline management and the Board of Directors. This is a full time, 40 hr/week position.
- Work with contracted accountant to oversee preparation and submission of tax payments and reports.
- Help develop the annual budget for Board approval
- Prepare reports for monthly budgeting, P&L reporting and as needed for staff program and service management.
- Manage vendor accounts for the Comprehensive Services Center
- Control income, cash flow and expenditures
- Develop and manage financial systems/models, documenting all processes
- Oversight of software development project, web site and social media platforms and including financial systems applications
- Oversight of the implementation, management and evaluation of client programs in partnership with content expert staff members.
- Compile, maintain and report on program statistics at regular intervals
Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis of Business Administration preferred. At least three years’ experience in similar position. Experience and knowledge designing and implementing for-profit or non-profit internal controls and accounting guidelines. Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Quickbooks. Compensation is $45K+ depending on qualifications.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a resume and cover letter by March 18, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mary Nader, P.O. Box 1517, Poulsbo, WA 98370.